A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
А carnivorous worm simulator with an innovative control system and a charming atmosphere full of creepy crawly cannibalism.
- A tactical combat system, allowing worms to tear each other to pieces.
- Elements of the 'Eat or Run' genre: everything in the game is growing, eating or being eaten.
- A control system imitating the movement of reptiles: worms must wriggle to move!
Swallowing all on their path, worms grow and can eat bigger prey, but lose manoeuvrability. The world of Insatia is severe: try to take one bite too many, and you might just end up losing your tail!
The plot takes place within the walls of Professor Pokrovsky's laboratory, where he breeds various kinds of creatures with help from his assistants, Bob and Pinny.
During the game you will be able to control the creatures in the lab during different experiments. Usually you will be a worm, but sometimes you take on the role of the prey...
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Arcade, Atmospheric, Cute, Experimental, Short, snake, Top-Down, Violent, weird, worm|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||Arabic, Czech, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Hebrew (modern), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian Moldavian Moldovan, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
- Windows 7 or higher
- DirectX 11 or higher, or OpenGL 3.2 or higher
- Both 64 and 32 bit distributions supported
- OpenGL 3.2 or higher
- Tested on Ubuntu 16.04 and Arch Linux
How to run on Linux:
- unpack the downloaded .zip
- in graphical shell: open game folder and double-click Insatia
- OR type in bash shell:
- Running on 32 or 64 bit Intel CPU
- Tested on Sierra and El Capitan, but probably works on some previous OSes too